QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

I'M SO TIRED

I'm not going to write much tonight.

We're safe and no problems here caused by the earthquake.

The affected area of New Zealand is having a rough time with hundreds of after shocks some of which are severe. The affected area is well north of Christchurch. Our capital city, Wellington has some damage. Some of the business area is cordoned off and at least one 8 story glass building is unsafe.

It's hard to watch the news. This is too close in time and district to the Christchurch earthquakes and stirs too many uneasy memories.

As for the sale of our house, we are patiently working through the process of negotiation. I hope the potential buyers are patient and don't get tired before we can reach agreement.

It's almost 9 pm here. The light is fading and I promised myself I would go to bed early.

So it's goodnight from me.

3 comments:

Lynda said...

I hope the house sells!! Yes the news is horrible and quite distressing, I suppose because it's my home town and Marlborough/Kaikoura is where my mother and her family came from.

heyduke50 said...

Glad to see you are safe but saddened to see NZ going through this again. Good luck on the house!

Gypsy said...

I have been hearing about all the aftershocks and some are as bad as less severe earthquakes themselves. It would take a toll on one's nerves to be in that sitation. Stay safe, and good luck on the sale of your house. I hope you can get some rest.