QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Sunday, July 27, 2014

QUICK UP-DATE

Not feeling very graceful right now. Many things not going well.

We have a buyer for Mum's Beach house but there has been one hitch after another. It's been unbelievably stressful. Right now I am fairly certain there will be no sale. Frustrated.

All dreams and plans on hold indefinitely.

Tomorrow John has apt at Waikato as stent in his leg has stopped working. Then we go to Auckland and fly to Christchurch for 2 weeks. The further from here the better is the way I feel at the moment. Just hope we don't freeze. John is going fishing at the canals near Twizel with son Wayne. I will stay cosy with Amanda in Chch. I am finishing a quilt to take with me for Amanda's Mum. I was a bit worried that I would not get it finished in time to leave there. I still have a lot of hand-stitching but now I think I can*:) happy

Haven't been kept up with blogs for a couple of weeks or more so that I could get close to finishing the knee rug.

Will post photos in a few days after I unwind from all the travel.

Until then ..... Don't stress ..... haha!

5 comments:

Judith said...

I'm sorry about all the stress... I hope things work out for you.

Lynda said...

Good luck for John at the hospital. I'm sorry that house sale is proving difficult, you just don't need that in your life. I hope things get better for you soon :)

Jackie Birch said...

OOHhhhh not good..... try and have a lovely time in Christchurch and keep warm :)

Lyn said...

I hope things settle down for you soon and you can have some peace and calm! Thinking of you.

Chris H said...

sorry things are not going well ... I hope you don't freeze in Christchurch.... take plenty of warm clothes.