QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Friday, January 6, 2012

GLORIOUS SUNSET

We are so tired tonight we nearly missed this. John grabbed the camera, under orders. He took the first two shots and came back. Now you know thqat wasn't going to be enough for me.

I rushed out and took the last one just as it was getting too dark for my camera.

One day we'll get the message in time that there's a fabulous sunset and we'll jump in the car and drive 10 minutes or so to the Kuaotuna Boat Ramp and catch the colours in the sea as well.

I hope you enjoy this small taste of the Creator's Art.


DSC04671
DSC04672
DSC04673
DSC04674
DSC04675

5 comments:

Phyllis said...

Magnificent colors.

Jackie said...

Stunning :)

Lynda said...

We saw this sunset last night at Matarangi - Stu made me go outside to look because it was just so beautiful! I know what you mean about not living in a holiday town! I tried very hard to avoid the supermarket this time around - luckily when I did go it was pretty well organised and I didn't have a long wait.

Sue Malone said...

that is so beautiful, even without the water reflections.

Joy said...

Takes my breath away!! Beautiful!