QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

TRYING OUT LIVE WRITER

DSC04133

When others complained about Blogger I had no problems. I could write where and how I wanted. I had all the options I could cope with.

I could download photos and generally arrange photos and text in positions on the page I felt reasonably satisfied with. It did take time but I usually got what I wanted.
Blogger has changed.

It is driving me bananas.

I can no longer get my photos and text in the order I want. My posts look a right mess.

So I bow to the knowledgeable ones like Rick and Al and have downloaded Live Writer. Now all I have to do is learn how to use it.

It may be simple for some but I have reached a time in life when it’s a really big hassle to learn how to use new technology.

I am grumpy. I am out of my comfort zone.

We’ll see how this goes and then I’ll decide whether or not I want to persevere.

5_thumb1

So far so good and it wasn’t so bad. Not scary at all.

2 comments:

Rettakat said...

I've never heard of Live Writer before, but it seems you've worked it out. I think that's great that you are willing to step outside your comfort zone. Sometimes it's just what we tell ourselves (I can't do this or that...) and it turns out to not be true after all. So, good job!

I have a note to myself to include in a post this quote that I think you'll like: "Life begins at the end of your comfort zone."

Chris H said...

I have no problems with blogger and position of photos!
I just keep them all in the middle. It works for me.
looks like you have done well with getting this post up!