QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Friday, September 23, 2011

THE WEEKS ARE FLYING BY



We have been away from our home for 6 weeks for one reason and another.

This afternoon we leave from Mum's house and have 6 nights at home before heading south. We will have one night with our Rotorua son, cross Cook Strait on October 1st and be in Christchurch the next day. Then the work begins as we help our South Island families.

All I'm concerned about is having a decent bed to sleep.

Most days I've been able to eat sensibly and I even went about 2 weeks bread free but here at Mum's I lost the plot .... AGAIN.

Aside form the issue with beds I'm looking forward to a break from being here. I'm becoming very irritated with Mum and yet she is trying to be as helpful as possible so the problem is ME.



I began today with a peaceful time sitting on the deck with camera and coffee. Bliss.






I'm going to need photos like these to remind me how peaceful life is here

8 comments:

Phyllis said...

Ahhh - sitting on a deck with a good cup of coffee. How good does it get!

Hippygal said...

Man you have a wonderful relaxing place, the thing is we get so used to our space that we loose appreciation of it, have a safe trip and wonderful time away :-)

Lynda said...

Wow, those photos are gorgeous!!

Deb Willbefree said...

What a beautiful view! I'm so glad you can find some solace as you look at it. It sounds like you're having a bit of a rough go.

Hugs.

Deb

I have a new URL. You can get to my blog by clicking on my avatar, but to have me on your reading list, you'll need to update the URL. It's now: http://satisfiedwithgoodthings.blogspot.com

Deb

Joy said...

So beautiful! What a great place!

Keep focused on your health and fitness journey!

heyduke50 said...

hope things are progressing well in Christchurch...

Rettakat said...

Such beautiful photos. Definitely revisit them later!

I hope you were able to get some good sleep while at home. Safe travels. :-)

Loretta
=^..^=

Kathy said...

Peace and tranquility...coffee...perfect ♥