QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Saturday, September 3, 2011

A QUICK NOTE TO KEEP IN TOUCH

We are spring cleaning and preparing our house for our first international house exchange guests. The couple are from near Tampa, Florida. They are due in NZ today, and we expect them to arrive here after a few days north of Auckland.

John is cleaning windows and there will be a bellow soon to ask why I'm still sitting down. Haha.

So much is happening in our life right now and I'm not really able to say anything much. I considered closing my Blog but this is something I enjoy so, while I take a break for an indefinite period, no doubt I'll be back.

We continue to house sit and mind the pets of friends for the next three weeks and I don't have regular internet access so that is also keeping me quiet.

Blessings all and I do hope your plans are going well whatever they may be.

4 comments:

Deb Willbefree said...

For goodness sakes! Your plate is certainly full--metaphorically speaking, anyway. :}

You were taking care of your mother, not feeling well, just got home, other things happened, you're housesitting...and having some guests from another country!

No pressure. :o

You are in my prayers. Find some place where you can go to breath and maybe listen to some music. There's some good tunes on my sidebar if you find an internet moment. :)

(I'm just so helpful--have you noticed that? chuckle.)

Hugs...and strength in this storm.
(Even good things can leave you feeling windblown if you'rre pulled in too many directions or stressed or physically run down...or all of the above!)

Deb

Phyllis said...

You really need to find some comfort and a quiet peaceful moment or too. Please take care.

Joy said...

Keep us posted!! I will miss you while you are away!

Keep focused on your health and fitness plan!!

Kate said...

hi Margieanne :) *waves* hope you are well, make sure you come back and visit us soon, I would hate to see you leave us permanently!! xox