QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

TOO TIRED TO WRITE

Stuff to say both here and here but I've said all I have energy to write here.

Just one thing.

I chose an 'indulgence' for each day of the week, something I would eat as part of a main meal or snack. I have found myself wanting to make a large buttered sandwich several times and each time I remembered I had an indulgence for later and if I ate that sandwich I lost my indulgence, Since bread is my indulgence twice a week I have been able to say to myself, hang on.

Previously I have never been able to defer food as successfully and it's been reasonably painless too. I'm only half way through the first week so too early to say I have at last found a successful long-term strategy.

Small beginnings. I'm reminded of the Tippy Toe Diet. Your plan must be rubbing off on me.

Blessings

1 comment:

Cammy said...

Aww, your so kind to mention me, but YOU are the one doing the work.

I hope you have as much success with the little 'delayed gratification' trick as I do. Therre's just something about knowing that you CAN have it, just not now, that takes away the siren call of the indulgence. Usually. :)

Hope you find some energy!