QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Sunday, June 5, 2011

STARTING OVER


I haven't been looking after myself in a healthy way. I've gained weight and become a couch potato not to mention mouse potato.

Something had to be done. I've posted some thoughts and a plan into my tracker. Today begins a new approach that hopefully will keep me more stable and work long term. The longest I've stuck with anything, (except God, my husband, children and family), has been about 6 months. I'm not good at long term commitment where there's a choice.

The sun came out after a wet and windy day yesterday. Today my head felt clearer than usual. I slept badly last night but had a long sleep this afternoon.

There's a lot of insanity in my life around food and weight. Today I'm trying to be rational and make some choices that are wise and will stand the test of time. How's that for an almost 72 year old.

My tracker is here
.

4 comments:

Merikay said...

The day you don't start over is the day you have given up.

Rettakat said...

Bread was a hard one for me, too. I've tried all the usual subs... some are expensive, some harder to make, some not too good.

But recently I tried Lisa's Mr Peanut Sandwich Bread. A winner! Nothing expensive, easy to make. Toasted, it holds up to a sandwich or whatever.

I can't remember if I told you about it before or not, so here is the link to her breads:
http://247lowcarbdiner.blogspot.com/search/label/breads

I also love her coconut flour buns (ha ha ha, yes, she named it after me), made in a muffin top pan. So easy, and a nice change.

My best to you on your renewed plan!
Loretta
=^..^=

Rettakat said...

Hmmm... looks like the link got cut off. I'll try again:

http://247lowcarbdiner.blogspot.com/search/label/breads

Rettakat said...

Well, drats! Okay, just go to Lisa's blog and under Labels, click on Breads if you're interested. :-)

http://247lowcarbdiner.blogspot.com/