QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Saturday, May 21, 2011

I'M GLAD TODAY IS OVER




THE WINDMILL - IRON POSTS ARE MEANT TO BE A PAGODA COVERED IN ROSES

We used Mandy's mother's car to go to our country son's place. Much as we love our son and look forward to seeing him it's always difficult because his property is in a shambles and it's so disappointing to see him and his partner, H, live the way they do. I admire him heaps but he seems unable to follow through and complete anything. H loves gardening but seems even more disorganised than he is.



URN OF TOP \OF MOUND BESIDE POOL WHICH LEAKS

















BELTED GALLOWAY COWS AND CALVES













2 FAT PIGS



















AVIARY WHICH WE WAS MOVED IN DURING OUR VISIT LAST YEAR








We didn't leave quite early enough to get home before dark and had an accident when John missed seeing a light change and we went through a red.

It was rather unpleasant and we are very upset but no harm done to us except I have some bruising I will need to keep an eye on.

Tomorrow we have a treat. The Company Wayne works for has arranged a special outing for all the workers as a thank-you for their work after the earthquakes. They were generous enough to include us in as Wayne's family. I'll write about it tomorrow with photos if I get new camera batteries. The ones we have seem to be on their last legs.

For now I'm off to bed with paracetemol nearby.

2 comments:

Merikay said...

His farm reminds me of my house. A lot of good projects left unfinished.

Phyllis said...

Oh my, I do hope there is nothing more wrong. It only takes a moment of inattention for something dreadful to occur. We all do it. Take good care to yourselves.