QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

MARGIEANNE GOES THROUGH THE GLASS WALL

I'm glad I reached yesterday's milestone. We are now house sitting for friends and caring for their aged Labrador, Lucky and 2 cats, Pumpkin and Tiggy. I am using my friend's PC as there is no wireless here so can't upload photos. I have no scales. So I'm hoping for a good surprise when I weigh again next week.

Maybe we will go into town tomorrow and I can post photos from Mum's.

I'm having a few sad moments. A kind of dizziness and fatigue. It's happened before and is related to Low Carb, and the anti candida program. Sometimes you just have to weather the rough days to get long term benefits. Otherwise I'm in good spirits and there's a walk on the agenda.

I'm keeping my Tracker up to date so if I'm not here don't despair, I am working the plan.

A word about Glass Walls. For years the Glass Ceiling has been news. I never have felt disadvantaged being a woman but then I never was in a corporate situation. But I certainly found a Glass Wall when it came to weight Loss. I hit it many times and nearly knocked myself out on it. A few years ago I went through but then I lapsed and lost focus. This time age was a possible factor in taking so long to overcome. The good news is I'm through and on my way to better numbers.

Now for my cuppa tea, strawberry and mango flavour and a little walk. That will be interesting. It seems to be a VERY LONG time since I took a deliberate walk.

Later:- I had a nice walk. Pity I can't get any photos on here today.

There's a new post over at My NZ Diary.

9 comments:

Merikay said...

Good for you. Age is a challenge isn't it. I have been struggling a bit myself.

Sylvia said...

Keep going!! Don't let the glass wall stop you. :)

Phyllis said...

Give that aged Lab a hug for us. Our 15 y/o Lab departed from us a few months back. What great dogs they are.

And you just keep on keeping on.

Chris H said...

I'm happy you had a good walk... enjoy the dog and cats.

Joy said...

Sounds like you are having a good time!! Enjoy!!

Every time I read in the Bible something about walls...something stirs in me. There is something more I need to seek out on this subject. All I know for now, is any kind of wall, is worth busting down, if it is keeping us from reaching our goals.

Lets break down some walls and make things happen!!

Keep focused!!!

debby said...

Congrats on your weight loss! That is fantastic!

Rettakat said...

I'm so happy for you, that you busted through that glass wall. How encouraging for you!

Joy said...

Hey, how are you doing? Hope well!!

Keep focused on your journey!!

Rettakat said...

Just popping in to say hi, and I was thinking about you. Here is a verse for you, MargieAnne:

"Help me, O Lord my God; save me in accordance with your love. Let them know that it is your hand, that you, O Lord, have done it."

He has always been, is now, and always will be, my Rock. When I am doing well, in my heart I know it's because of His grace. And I know His hand is on you, too. And He is working on your behalf according to HIS love, which is full to overflowing. :-)

Big hugs... I'm off to make a Puppy Pie now.

Loretta
=^..^=