QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

JACK POSTED A MEME AND I HAD SOME FUN WITH IT


I amused myself by filling in this Meme composed by Jack Sh#t, Gettin; Fit

Achilles heel:
Mine's fine

Battle cry:
Ka mate, Ka mate, Ka ora! Ka ora!
'Tis death! 'Tis death! 'Tis life, 'Tis life. .....
(Have you ever seen the NZ All Black's Haka)

Casket size:
About the same size as our Rhubarb Patch

Deformity:
Wrinkles, happily they're getting worse.

Embarrassing nickname:
It was a long time ago. Tubby

Fish I’d most like to be if I were somehow, for some reason, forced to be turned into a fish:
Angel

Getaway route:
Over the sand hills

Hillbilly name (click here):
Oops! Got side tracked. Blame the link to the brain test! Lil' Pearl Western

Inanimate object I most resemble:
Refrigerator

“Jack”, Favorite blogger named:
Ummmm! Could that be Pooh ... Oh! you mean Sh#t

Knot I have most trouble untying:
Tangled

Last lesson learned:
Not to fall asleep in the tub reading a library book

Middle letter of middle name:
G

Nearest Chinese restaurant:
30 minutes drive time

Oldest person I know:
My mother, 95 yrs 10.5 months

Pancakes, Favorite topping for:
Real Maple Syrup, the best. Strawberries and whipped fresh cream comes a almost equal

Quality I wish I had more of:
Strength

Rap artist I’d most like to chillax with:
Who Zat?

Salad dressing I despise most:
Cheapo Rancho

TV show I wish would disappear forever:
Survivor, Biggest Loser, Ellen, Rachel Ray, .....

Underwear, Favorite kind/color:
White silk and lace

Vice that I wish I could do away with:
Blogging

Website that I check first every day:
Blog

Xerox, Funniest thing I’ve copied on:
Bugs Bunny

“Yes,” Dumbest thing to which I’ve answered:
Lets Hitch Hike ... I was very young

Zombie, Favorite “brain” dish if I ever became a:
Cappuccino and a bar of Green and Black dark chocolate

Click here for the list of the questions if you want to have some fun with it.



This was a good excuse to procrastinate a little longer instead of going to bed.

It would be nice to cosy up in bed and listen to the rain, it's pouring down, it it weren't so sticky. I'm longing for the cool crisp nights of winter.

3 comments:

Jack Sh*t, Gettin' Fit said...

How fun! That Jack is such a dreamboat. Wait... how do I make this be from "Anonymous"?

Chris H said...

More rain for the Coromandel eh? Hope you don't get flooded in.... loved your meme answers.

Mama Bear June said...

Funny questions! :-)