QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

SHOCKED AND UPSET BY NEW EARTHQUAKE IN CHRISTCHURCH

The pictures are awful. The news is bad.

Many people trapped and fatalities.

My sons will be caught up in this.

We have no news of them as yet.

I'm praying they are all safe but no guarantees.

We will be glued to TV for rest of day.

Our Prime Minister is going down in a helicopter in next few minutes.

Much damage.

It will be a rough time for the rescue people.

Hospital being evacuated.

1 pm many people on the street and at work.

Communication not good but satellite TV

2 comments:

heyduke50 said...

I hate that one of my very favorite cities is undergoing the wrath again... best of luck to all those involved...

Phyllis said...

Margie Anne my friend - as soon as I heard this on the news (only minutes after it occured) I said to my husband - that's where Margie Anne lives!

I am so glad to see your post. I have been thinking of you and your family.

Praying for you, your family and all involved. Keep us informed please.