QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Monday, January 3, 2011

HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE TURN OUT TO SAVE NEW CHUMS BEACH





Two things.

I'm a genius. I've discovered there's not enough time in the day for me to read 100 Blog posts and make occasional comments, write three blog posts, walk, eat and do housework. Hmm! something will have to go but what. It will have to be the housework.

I've forgotten the other thing.

I'm wallowing in my recliner tonight with Lady laptop in my lap where she/it probably spends far too many hours. It's so good to be in our house again. The paying guests had all gone before mid-day. John has been doing the laundry and a few other things. Basically they left things in good order but now we need to prepare it for the next lot of guests on Wednesday evening.

I haven't done my official weigh in today. Will do that tomorrow. Again my eating has not been the best but I did have a good walk. We had a special thing going here to try and persuade the Government to put more effort into saving neighbouring beach from the developer's plans.

I'm falling asleep so more about it tomorrow. The photos are of the crowd on Matarangi Beach making a political statement in the sand with Phil Koegan, (Amazing Race) organising from behind the microphone.

6 comments:

Lynda said...

Were you there today? I was kind of in the middle of the letter "S". Lots of fun :)

ladyofthehouse said...

Wow, looks like a great turn out. I hope the beach will be saved!!!
:)

Rettakat said...

What a genius... you crack me up. I've been trying to work out that "not enough time" thing, too. Yep, housework has gotta go! ha ha ha ha

Now to convince my husband to hire a maid. Right, like THAT would ever happen.
You got me giggling today.
Loretta
=^..^=

Merikay said...

I spend less time reading books in the evening. Blogs are much like ongoing stories and I always want to know what happened today!

Chris H said...

Fingers crossed it works.. we should have some special beaches left alone.

Lynda said...

Hi - to download a photo off a website or whatever just click the right mouse over the photo then chose "save as" and save the photo on to your computer where you will find it! Make sure you save it as a .jpg file or blogger will not put it on your blog. Hope this helps :)