QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Sunday, January 16, 2011

MOANING AND GROANING

Not well. Tummy bug probably.

Good news = weight loss

Bad news is my walking and swimming on hold.

Blog writing not happening.

Good news = Blog reading up to date ...... What else is there to do when I often feel dizzy on lifting head and no, NO energy. Thank goodness I can use my laptop in bed.

Thought I was over it last night but this morning I feel awful. Don't see myself being able to get ready for Church let alone fit to drive.

Looks like I need to semi fast again. Worried that I'll go to other extreme and need figs but today, right now, it will be enough to survive without more throwing up.

Not fun but I get to stay in bed without feeling guilty for being lazy.

Smiles please. I'm losing weight.

3 comments:

Kathy and Robert said...

So sorry you're sick...I'd bring you some chicken soup if I were closer! But you might not be able to keep that down either. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Kathy
http://seashellsandoveralls.blogspot.com

Chris H said...

That is not the right way to lose weight.... so I hope you get better soon!
If not, you should go to the dr...you have been ill for days now. That is not good.
I want you all fit and healthy when we come up... cos I am going to drag you down to the beach for good long walks! so there! *smiles*

Stephanie said...

I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. Sending a ton of hugs and prayers your way. I hope you start feeling better real soon!