QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Sunday, January 16, 2011

FLOODS IN AUSTRALIA

The news is awful.

My heart reaches out to all who have suffered loss.

Finding it hard to compute/accept the huge area, the amount of water etc.

Beyond belief!

Shocking!

Hope all SFL people and families are safe but I guess you all know people caught up in it even if you are not.

Stay safe through the clean-up.

One way you can contribute to the Relief Fund is to go to Delia's Blog where she has posted a beautiful gift and details of how to help.


Talented and gifted people are auctioning their lovingly crafted work with the proceeds going to the Queensland Flood Relief Fund

3 comments:

Cammy said...

I've been keeping up with the news accounts and it's just horrific! My heart goes out to those affected....

Phyllis said...

So much going on. Floods also in Brazil. It seems these events are an almost everyday happening now.

Rettakat said...

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about the flooding and raging rivers. It's not getting the coverage it deserves here in the U.S. I hope it clears quickly, and there is no further flooding. My heart goes out to those who have lost loved ones.

Loretta
=^..^=