QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Friday, November 5, 2010

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS DREAM?




I'll have lots of time to play with our pretty cats





It's a little bit funny, a little bit weird and open to interpretation.

I was travelling in a group, a foursome. For some reason we separated and I was left with the other man. Don't read any sexual connotations they don't figure here. I was carrying a large bath shaped tub only deep enough to hold about 100 gallons. Fortunately it was empty. It was made of chocolate. probably in real life it wold have been too heavy to lift but somehow it was pretty light but some parts were fragile so it needed to be handled with reasonable care and not dropped. We did munch on a couple of bits that broke off.

We needed to get on some kind of public transport to meet up with the others. After walking the streets for too long we tried to get on a bus but the tub was too big. So we opted for a train and they made us go to the freight wagon. The step in was high. Almost unmanageable and we ended up damaging the tub. So we sat in this wagon looking at the damaged tub and wondering how much more it would be damaged when we reached our destination.

I am VERY THANKFUL for my husband.

Today we are in final preparation of our house for the first holiday people of this season. He is already making the last bed. I am here, wondering how long before he hollers at me.

We try to get the house into good order so it is up to the standard of an excellent Motel but with the bonus of having few extras. Our guests are returning from Honiara, Solomn Islands, where they have been doing some building for a charity. I'd love to have time to chat with them but we will be giving them the keys and leaving.

Usually we stay in The Old Purple Bus in the back yard but this time we are required to stay at Mum's so our daughter can have a wee holiday with friends.

That's it from me for now.

6 comments:

ladyofthehouse said...

Your dream was a hoot!
If it were my dream I'm sure I would have thought, well the tub is damaged any how.. might as well eat it. lol! ;)
Hope you have a great day!

diane :)

Stephanie said...

A tub made of chocolate? Well now, that's interesting. LOL! I would have been tempted to eat the whole thing. :)

Merikay said...

I think I'd like to have a tub Full of chocolate instead!

Chris H said...

I have no idea how to interpret dreams, I'm just glad your's had chocolate!
I hope your visit with your Mum goes well.

Ann (-25 lbs in -60 lb challenge) said...

A relative gave me a dream interpretation book as a gag gift years ago. This is the very first time I actually had need to crack it open! This is all according to the book, not necessarily something I believe personally:

I looked up bathtub (a central item in your dream). It says a bathtub represents the need for self-renewal and/or the need to flee day-to-day issues. Considering the tub was fragile, that is interesting.

Chocolate is a self-reward symbol (oh, that is SO obvious! hahaha) ... A helpful man is a represenation of strength and/or determination - either something you have, or something you require or seek. Boxcars equate to financial security. Interesting, that the high step made it difficult to enter easily.

Okay, I dusted off the book, and can now say it has been used after all these many years. I'm putting it back on the high shelf now.

MargieAnne said...

I love all these comments.

Need for self-renewal ... I'm on a journey.

Strangely the dream began with purchasing tickets for a complicated trip and I was the keeper of all the paperwork, itinerary etc.

Strength and determination I have in bucket loads for somethings, not at all for others.

Financial security I think I have long term but right now is very fragile.

Maybe Ann's book is more right than than wrong.

Thanks everyone for your input.