QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Monday, October 18, 2010

I'M KINDA TAKING A HOLIDA Y TODAY




Still gobsmacked by the loss of my blogging friends Margie and Bruce. Margie also wrote here about maintaining her healthy weight.









Yesterday was something of a roller coaster and I stayed up way too late, into the early morning hours. There is something I want to practice and build more effectively into my life instead of allowing it to be applied randomly. It's called Hearing God's Voice and involves journalling.

I need a holiday from all stuff today and that should give me time to digest the changes and implement them.

6 comments:

Phyllis said...

We will wait to hear from you.

Kate said...

it is so sad to hear about that margie anne, i knew who you were writing about straight away as i had seen Margie's comments on your blog before. what a terrible accident :(
xox

Lynda said...

That is just such terrible news about Margie and her husband! The only consolation is that they were together (if that is a consolation).

Thanks for the comment about my post. Yes, I do believe that prayer helps - whether you are religious or not. Putting your prayers out to the universe... positive thinking... whatever you call it, I believe helps. The same way that negative thought has a destructive effect.

My friend is a Christian and I am so glad she has had her faith through this.

Cammy said...

I was so sorry to read about Margie and her husband! I didn't know her, but I often saw her insightful comments here on your blog. Even though your loss is profound, I' sure, isn't it a blessing that you had the opportunity to know her?

Anonymous Fat Girl said...

I feel you girl. I am going on a vacation in a few weeks and it couldn't come soon enough!

Raych said...

Hey MargieAnne. Thank you for leaving that lovely comment on my blog. It brightened my day :)

I hope that you feel better very, very soon. I read your last blog post and it's just absolutely devastating. My condolences. They seemed like wonderful people. It's definitely okay to take some time to mourn and recollect your thoughts. We, in the blogging world, go through a lot together and become kind of like a very distant family because of it.

-Raych
http://losingwithraych.blogspot.com