QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Thursday, September 9, 2010

BE HAPPY

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_a3ri8YorX-M/TIhjP8YovYI/AAAAAAAAAqI/OG3BKDRhtss/s1600/Happy_101.jpg

Thanks Stephanie for this lovely award, It comes with rules? Oh I'd better see what they are.

Here are the rules:
1. Post who gave you this award - Done
2. State 10 things you like - Done
3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers and notify them with a comment -
May I suggest that 5 is enough. This took ages to complete.

TEN THINGS I LIKE

1. A young child chuckling.

2. Happy laughter.

3. Seeing the wind fill white sails

4. Sunlight on fern fronds after the rain.

5. Waterfalls

6. Building castles in the sand ..... their needs to be a child or two but that's not mandatory.

7. TWJ's kind face

8. Wildflowers

9. Field rippened strawberries straight off the plant into my mouth.

10. Walking through a sea of lanvender in flower, the perfume and colour delighting all my senses.

I GIVE THIS AWARD TO 10 MORE BLOGGERS

Lynda with a Y

Chubby Chick

Sherre

Cammy

Kaitlin

Kalena

My friend who is leaving Fatville

Chubrub

Charmaè

Thrice Blessed

That's it from me today.

Sleep well.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

You're welcome! Love your list! :)

Charmae said...

Thank you Margie Anne! This made my day :)

Chub said...

Thank you!!! and thanks for your kind words! :-)

Cammy said...

Thank you, Margie Anne!

You sure have a lot of beautiful reasons to be happy! And that makes me happy! :)