QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

INSPIRING

If I was clever I'd put this video in a place where I can watch it often. I'm not so you will have to follow my link to Roni's post today. Future readers may not find it so I'll tell you a ssecret. It's a guy who lost 120 lbs and ran a marathon. That doesn't do it justice so believe me when I say you have to go to Roni's post and view it.

Maybe one day I will be clever enough to give you a direct link that will stand the test of time.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hello there! I wanted to thank you for leaving such great encouragement on my blog.

I watched the video & it was great, it makes me believe that I can do it & make it through to the end this time. Dont feel bad either I have no idea how to post videos, you are not alone. :o)