QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

PARTY TIME, PHOTO FEST

POST No. 300

I decided to celebrate with a miscellaneous collection of photos with special memories. Oh my! It was so hard to know which ones and when to stop. To see larger picture click on a photo.

Simpsons Beach Sunrise


View from the Deck at Mum's


Pohutakawa, N.Z. Christmas Tree







Old Purple Bus at Cromwell


Walking among the Moewai Boulders


Pukekura Park, New Plymouth







TWJ at the Cafe on Muscle Beach

Sundial Bridge, Redding, California


Burney Falls near Redding







Icy steps at Burney Falls


Kennedy Space Centre.
We were amazed by the contrast between the wilderness area which is incorporated into the incredible achievement of putting men on the moon.

Key West
I was so excited to be there watching a group of friends play Volley Ball



Magnolia House Here we experienced Southern Hospitality in Franklin, Tennessee.

Barn built with brown rock at Carthage, Missouri


Old Water Tower near Pagosa Springs







Lavender Garden, Sequim, Washington


Mum's Fur Babies,Katie and Lexie


Brother and Sister
My Uncle's 90th birthday. Mum is 18 months older.





Sunset over Vancouver Island
Almost the end of our Alaska Cruise on Star Princess.





I wish I'd started this earlier today because it's taken a lot of intense concentration. I spent the whole afternoon longing for a cappuccino and muffin. Not to be! I can see I'm going to have to learn how to make gluten free muffins for that occasional treat.

Tomorrow I need to shop.

3 comments:

Lynda said...

What beautiful photos!! Oh and did you know that Diana (your mum's neighbour) is gluten free? She has cut out gluten now for a few months so I'm sure she might have some advice for you if you need it :)

Ann said...

Gorgeous!

Traci said...

So beautiful!