QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Sunday, May 30, 2010

CHALLENGING DAYS AHEAD

We had a very restful day yesterday and I ate a little better in spite of feeling hungry and wanting to eat lots of bread with oodles of butter, icecream and sweet stuff. I managed by eating an extra slice or two of cheese and doubled my normal apricot and nut feast.

Today and the next 3 days are going to be challenging. I could end up in deep trouble but I've just read Chris's last post. I know I can control my eating /weight when away from home.

We will have 8 meals away plus in-betweens. Most will be in restaurants although I will probably be shopping and preparing some at our son's house. I don't expect to get much exercise in but who knows. There could be a lot more opportunities than I expect right now. Today will be either in the car or at my sister's and we don't expect to book into the hotel until early evening. It's only a 4 -5 hour drive but will end up being a long day with at least 2 restaurant meals.

I'm a bit nervous about the hotel because it offers huge discounts so I hope it's clean and has good beds. We'll know soon enough.

I must finish here right now before TWJ starts yelling at me. I need to pack so he can get my bag in the car. I have 1 hour to be ready to get in the car. Quite do-able if I move NOW!

4 comments:

Amy said...

MargieAnne... thankyou so much for always speaking life and encouragement, my sweet friend. Totally understand bracing yourself for hard/more challanging day ahead... I think you preparing yourself, and thinking ahead is totally going to be the key to your success! :) Go lady go!! You can do it!!

Tricia said...

good luck!

Hippygal said...

Thanks for wanting to meet up I really appreciate it but I am going to decline sorry. I am just not in the right head space to chat at the moment. Once again thank you so much and sorry. Take care xx

Thrice Blessed said...

Good luck, just do your best to stay on track, and you'll make up any lost time quickly enough.