QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Friday, April 16, 2010

RIVER DAY

I haven't planned ahead for today so I'll be winging it. Mostly my food etc. will be quite good as I spend so much time talking there is no time to eat. *smile*

Danger time will be when I get home and tomorrow as I will be tired. Tonight I need to go to bed early. Last night I forgot that had to be out the door, dressed to kill, well not in sloppies, and ready for a long day, by 7.30 am. I've got used to getting up when I wake up so an early start is a little hard and I made it worse by staying up until midnight then not sleeping well, so less than 5 hours sleep. I don't do that well any more.

Time I was getting dressed so I can head out for my 'Special Day.'

Looking forward to filling in on how the day went.

5 comments:

Margie M. said...

Hope your day is going very well, Margie Anne. Can't wait to read about it.

Kate said...

cant wait to hear about it margieanne, i dont function well on no sleep either :(

Hippygal said...

Have a great day :-)

Cammy said...

I hope you enjoyed your day! You certainly deserve it!

Sylvia said...

Have a great day!!!