QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Monday, April 5, 2010

MargieAnne's 25 DAY AMAZING CHALLENGE - DAY 18

A Me Me with a purpose. I've had this tucked away for so long I have no idea where it came from.

What’s something you’d love to say to your younger selves of 2, 5, 10, and 15 years ago? (Doesn’t necessarily have to be the same thing each time.)

April 2008, 2 years ago.

For a start I'm having trouble remembering where I was.

I had a look at my own archives and see that I joined HYC 2 years ago this week. That was the smartest thing I have ever done as far as weight loss is concerned and maybe for a whole lot of other reasons too.

"MargieAnne, my good advice to you is to keep on Blogging as regularly as possible. Try never to miss a day but if you do get back in as quickly as possible.

I should also warn you that reading Blogs is rewarding but addictive. You need to be careful that you don't switch one addiction for another.

On the other hand you will meet some amazing people and make friends, be challenged on many levels and develop as a writer and person. This is a good thing but beware of the addiction."





This was also the year we celebrated our 45th Wedding Anniversary, the signature photo I use, and the year we bought two ragdoll kittens and trained them to walk on leads. They are grown-up now and it's time I up-dated. They don't walk on their leads but they follow and go for regular walks on the beach.





And here my computer went a little crazy and instead of saving what I'd written to the writer on my laptop I restarted it losing a wonderful lot of stuff. GRRRR! Csan't say how mad I feel.

No comments: