QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Thursday, April 1, 2010

MargieAnne's 25 DAY AMAZING CHALLENGE - DAY 14

The marigolds make a great splash of colour beside our deck.


Today ... not a lot. We went to Mum's, had lunch. Went to town and my wonderful hairdresser cut my hair. She is such a clever stylist. Went to the SuperMarket and bought groceries, came home.

Forgot it's Easter, not really.... but we forgot how major holidays affect the local Supermarket. Although it was well before peak time aisles were choked with trolleys as people had to queue for the checkout. I'm so glad I don't work there now. Traffic has been constant past our house for hours. Yesterday TWJ went for a bike ride and came back saying how eerie it was as all the houses are closed up and there was no-one around. Obviously tomorrow will be different.

Reading Blogs is my job. Every week I've added a few more. It's a wonder I have time to live.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh beautiful beautiful marigolds... stretching up their little faces to the sky.. love love that.. so happy, don't you think?

Big hugs... Amy

Cammy said...

Okay, now you've done it! I'd forgotten how showy marigolds are (not to mention, easy to grow.) I'm going to have to pick up some seeds when I go to the hardware store tonight! :)

Mama Bear June said...

Lovely flowers! I've been bad about reading blogs lately. Too much going on! Seems like one thing after 'nother.
Path to Health

Hippygal said...

Love the flowers and have a Happy Easter :-)