QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Friday, April 23, 2010

EDGY FOR NO GOOD REASON

I thought I'd better come here before I do more damage.

Twice this week I've made myself a sandwich with large slices of bread, butter and honey. None of that is on my menu plan. Last night I went totally overboard and ate a total of 7 slices.

On both occasions I had eaten enough food during the day but my timing was off. The first time we had dinner way too late and nothing was going to satisfy the hunger/cravings. Yesterday I had lunch way too late and did not have any morning snack. I then snacked on Mum's biscuits at afternoon tea and although we had dinner at the usual time, and a very good dinner it was, I was hungry. Nothing seemed to touch the hunger. I don't know what was going on. This is what happens when there is a stressful or exhausting day. None of that applies.

This morning I am edgy. I don't seem to be able to settle to my usual routine. Nothing seems to catch my attention for more than a few minutes. What do you do when you wander from one thing to another without getting anything done?

I haven't had a bad dream, I don't need to go to Mum's. This day is mine to get back into my stride and I feel all over the place. I probably need a job .... something I have no choice over. But that's not going to happen today. I have to pull it out from inside myself.

Sometimes this happens when there is something hanging around I've been procrastinating over. I'm not sure if that is it. Maybe it is all the off plan bread I ate last night.

Now I've written it down I'll have my breakfast and see if I can find something that will make my day successful.

Later

I don't intend to write much because I'm so tired I've been sleeping in my recliner, feet up.

We decided to drive over to the next beach for a short walk. Pictures tomorrow. I feel so much better tonight.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hi Margie Anne!! It's that sugar that will do it, girl! Even honey and bread... it just dumps into your blood stream and makes ya feel like crap :( Hate that... it's so darn good, but makes ya feel so darn yucky!

(big hugs)

A