QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Thursday, April 29, 2010

READY FOR BED

The count down to Mum's Birthday is definitely on.

I don't seem to get much done when I go to Mum's. Today I sorted a few pot plants but made little impression on the zillions still to do. Hopefully I will get more done tomorrow now that I've started .... broken the ice so to speak. I feel so tired all the time. Hopefully another grain free day will help get rid of the Blahs!

Tomorrow I would have preferred to stay home but Mum has given me some messages to do in town. I'll start her jobs and then some grocery shopping. I need to collect some of the extra ingredients I need for baking. Just the thought makes me feel tired. I wish I could afford to pay a caterer. Still it is making us think and plan and make sure we chose simple to prepare food.

Today I've eaten well. I think that I've had a significant weight change but I'm waiting until May 1st to shout about it.

My last few photos are not where they should be on the posts. I don't know why. Also my photo is not showing on the Blogs I have subscribed to Follow. Don't know whether I have fiddled things away or not but I can't work out how to change things to the way they were. Wanting my pages to look a certain way has taken me way beyond my skill eensy weeny level. I would br grateful for any advice.

1 comment:

Kate said...

well done for eating well margieanne, and i know what you mean about being tired all the time. i feel like i have had no sleep for over a year with a complicated pregnancy the wedding etc. xo