QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

TONIGHT IN OUR OWN BED

We are almost packed and ready to go. I have 1 hour to finish my breakfast, clean my teeth and pack my toilet bag. We have extra to carry on, in the form of shopping, so hope it doesn't cause any problems. I have bought gifts for the other women in my life, Mum, Jay and Sister who had her birthday while we've been away. Nothing very inspiring I'm afraid. Bought a few things for us including a slicer that does thick or thin julienne vegies and a mosaic kitset, a smallish, just over 30 cm/1 foot long, seahorse. I want it for our wooden fence but I don't think it is suitable for outdoor. We've had a lovely time and lots of lazy days yet did some great fun stuff too.

I am expectant of at least a 1.5 kg loss when we get home but it ight take a few days to show after travelling all day today. We arrive in Auckland about 12.30 and I want to go to Spotlight for pretty but reasonably priced lace edging for my lavender bags. We will stop somewhere to eat and we also need groceries, then there will be a stop to visit with Mum so could be way after 5 pm before we finally get home.

2 comments:

Kate said...

you have had a busy time margieanne, fingers crossed for the scales and the seahorse sounds awesome!

Cammy said...

Wishing you safe travels...