QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

TIME FOR SOME FUN

Thank-you Mama Bear June for my very first Blog Award. I'm sorry I can't get the badge to work. Something new for me to learn. I need to have a little fun today. The last few days have been heavy going ...not so much with my program but with some 'family stuff,' and my Lean For Life Book holds a few challenges for me too. I have skipped over some important exercises, leaving them to do in a few days time when I am more likely to relax and meditate in a helpful way.

1. Thank the person who gave this to you - Done
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog - Don't know how
3. Link to the person who nominated you - Done
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth - (Done)
5. Nominate seven “Creative Writers” who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies - Done
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate. - (Done)
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.- (Done)

And I nominate the following bloggers:

1. Debby
2. Chris H.
3. Hippygal
4. Kiki
5. Kate
6. Jaime
7. Denise

I hope you have lots of fun as you let your imagination loose.

Here are some lies and one truth. Can you guess what’s true?

1. I've once went for a ride in the sky in a Hot Air Balloon. We came down in a hurry and landed in a paddock as the cows were going into the milking shed. We frightened cows, farmer, dogs out of their wits.
2. I had 2 birthdays in the same year.
3. I shared a house with people from 17 different nationalities.
4. I threw up in front of the Governor General, (Queen's/King's representative in New Zealand). He was doing a tour of small towns and in our town the whole school lined up in formation to honour him and he did a walk through inspection.
5. Once I was lead ballet dancer in the end of year Revue put on by the Dancing School I attended. I received 12 huge bouquets and many small posies.
6. I was Junior High Jump Champion, aged 14 years, at my secondary school.
7. My father took a red-head with him to Timbuktu when he went to see a man about a dog.

1 comment:

Cammy said...

OH, these were fun! I confess: I have no clue! I'll guess at #3, and then stand by for the big reveal! :)