QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

MargieAnne's 25 DAY AMAZING CHALLENGE - DAY 13

Another completely lazy day.

I really do have nothing to say today.

I can't say I'm thrilled with myself right now. I stayed in bed reading until mid afternoon. It's now dinner time and all I've eaten today is a slice of cheese and I've had 1 glass of water and one cup of tea.

I didn't start out fasting, it just happened because I'm too lazy to get going.

I'll have some dinner. The last of the cold roast beef with a salad and a little balsamic dressing. Possibly another drink before bed and tomorrow is another day.

After a lot of excitement and a big day, and I had 2 in a row, Saturday and Monday, I often need 3 days to come back to full life again. It's been like this for over 30 years. Sometimes more so than other times.

I'm hoping that as I lose more weight and become more active these days will be rare.

Now I will continue my lazy day into the evening.

2 comments:

Kate said...

omg i am exhausted margieanne, i wish i could be in bed too. maybe its your body's way of saying 'slow down'!!? xo

Amy said...

Probably needed it sweet lady!

Good for you having a down day, full of rest ;)