QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Sunday, March 28, 2010

MargieAnne's 25 DAY AMAZING CHALLENGE - DAY 10

Today I am going to shower and have my breakfast smoothie before 9 am. *Not quite - 9.30am*
Today I am going to Church. *yes*
Today I am going to make a serious attempt to drink 8 cups of water/tea (strawberry/mango or ginger/lemon) *missed*
Today I am not going to bed before riding the Cross-Trainer for 15 minutes *no*
Today I am going to walk for 30 minutes *no*
Today I am going to eat healthy meals and snacks at decent intervals. *yes, but not perfect*

I'm exhausted. Going to Church turned into an appointment with God. I am not writing detail. Suffice it to say that a major fear has been exposed and when you know about something it loses its power. It's the same as turning on a light bulb to eliminate darkness. I've seen the fear at work over and over. Not understanding, I've reacted badly. It's made me mean, irritable and unhappy. I wrote a few days ago that I had curled up inside. I was frozen with fear. Thanks to having my eyes opened, I am messing with that particular fear. It no longer has place of power in my life.

Tomorrow we are celebrating our 47th Wedding Anniversary 1 day early. We are driving to Auckland, doing something we've not done before, (Don't know what yet), then collecting Jay, (daughter) from the airport at 8 pm. We will have several restaurant/cafe meals and it will be a long day, possibly 7-8 hours in the car.

I will stay as close to my over-all plan as is practical. Food is part of celebrating so hopefully there will be some good food.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Go MargieAnne go!!! yay!!

Cammy said...

Happy Anniversary! And way to go on taking control of your fears!