QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Monday, March 22, 2010

MargieAnne's 25 DAY AMAZING CHALLENGE - DAY 4 .............................. MITOCHONDRIA ..............................

.
.
.
I think I ike the short term tickers. The slider moves along so quickly giving one a sense of achievement. I can see that soon I will be past 25% and not far to half way.


MITOCHONDRIA

I'm so sorry I will have to finish this post tomorrow. I really, really need to go to bed. I've walked and used the cross-trainer and kept to my eating plan. I've even counted carbohydrate grams today. This is work! So what I want to say about Mitochondria can wait until I feel refreshed by a good night's sleep.

1 comment:

Ali @ Fat to Fit said...

Just discovered your blog! I'm really enjoying it - if you get a chance check out mine - www.fatbutchanging.blogspot.com