QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Sunday, March 21, 2010

MargieAnne's 25 DAY AMAZING CHALLENGE - DAY 3

I am pleased with what I am doing. It's not perfect but I'm eating sensibly and getting some exercise. I should have got on the cross-trainer last night. I thought I had challenged myself to 30 minutes and that seemed too long. Silly excuse, especially when I checked my tracker and it said 15 minutes. The 'all or nothing' thinking crept up on me again. It won't catch me out with that particular mistake again.

I've been for my walk on the beach and having a little rest, drink and snack before jumping on the cross-trainer, then it will be lunchtime. I didn't plan to go to church today as I want as many days at home as I can get over the next 3 weeks. Once my sister moves into her next house, April 9th, we will be back to the old routine of having to go over to Mum's at least 15 times every month.

I also have some organising to do for Mum's 95th birthday. We have decided to keep it low key. My job is to email all my cousins and let them know Mum will be 95 on May 5th and we will have all day food and drinks. I'm hoping one of the grand-children will take over the memories, photos and the like.

Jay returns from Christchurch on the evening of March 29th. Our 47th Wedding Anniversary is the next day so I think we will have a little Celebration Day in/around the city. Will have to think up something nice, not too foody, not too costly.

LATER

1 comment:

Cammy said...

The great thing about changing our habits is that we don't have to be perfect at it, so long as we're putting effort into it! You're well on your way!

Wow--a 95th birthday! That's awesome!