QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Saturday, March 20, 2010

MargieAnne's 25 DAY AMAZING CHALLENGE - DAY 2

All's well thus far. Good!

I might even have 10 days where I am in total control of my days, meaning I only need to go out from home when it suits me. That would be a wonderful change. My sister has bought her new house in Tauranga and will stay with Mum until she moves in on April 9th, I hope. Mum is well and doing more for herself. She is walking around the house without her walker so feeling stronger than any time in the last year. I think I can relax on that front. Jay, our daughter, is on her 10 day break in the South Island. It will do her so much good to be away from Mum and me. She carries her responsibility toward us very seriously, almost too seriously.

I have set up my Blog for the 25 day challenge and think I will reward myself by buying a bicycle when I have lost 10 kg. That should be in May, sometime before my birthday. I'd love to go in a 'mini triathlon' but first I have to recover my swimming and cycling skills. This has been a long held dream and this time I think I will achieve it as I have about 10 months to become capable.

LATER

I've been for a walk on the beach.It took me 30 minutes to walk about 1 km/0.6 mile. More shocking than my slow speed was the realisation I haven't been on the beach for months. 2 years ago I was taking long walks almost daily but after we started working at the SuperMarket the walks came less frequent. I can change that now that all my energy isn't being used up by a job.

Food has been good and I think I might even get on the cross=trainer before going to bed.

No comments: