QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Monday, March 29, 2010

LITTLE BY LITTLE, PRECEPT UPON PRECEPT

.
.
Little by little, precept upon precept,
That's how my house is being built upon the rock.

Embedded deeply in the rock,
My house cannot be shaken.

My house is being built by the Master Builder,
Little by little the new building grows,
Precept upon precept the heart of it develops,

My house is strong,
Deeply embedded in the rock.

I tried to take the old house to the rock,
It didn't work,
It couldn't stand,
The old house is shaky, full of rot,
The old house stinks and is falling apart,
So I turned to the Master Builder
And He showed me the way.

The great architect was waiting,
Waiting for my permission
And he demolished the shonky house,
He tore away the rotten timbers,
He fumigated and cleansed
And it was sweet and fresh once more.

He found the foundations were good,
Embedded in the rock,
Strong,
Unshakable.

The building began once more
With the good stuff,
Following the original Blueprint.

His patience and wisdom are astonishing,
His precision amazing,
His knowledge without end.

I am so thankful
The Masterbuilder answered my call,
He pulled out the Masterplan
And said it is good.

He looks at the fruit of His work
And He says
'It is Good!'

He is building my house
Little by little,
Precept upon precept.

He is building my house
With infinite love,
Infinite respect,
He is building my house
He is building off the original blueprint.

How can I lose?
When the Builder of builders,
The Architect of architects,
The Overseer of overseers,
The King of Kings,
Is the builder of my house!

How can I lose?
When Love is the builder!

Little by little,
Precept upon precept
My house is being built.
This house is strong,
Every part is carefully chosen,
Every detail is crafted with love.

This is a house fit for a King to live in.

I am loved,
I am appreciated
I am beautiful
I am being built to the
Plan of the Masterbuilder.

I am Blessed.
.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Neat post. There is a problem along with your website in internet
explorer, could test this? IE nonetheless is
the marketplace leader and a huge portion of people will omit your fantastic writing due to this
problem.

Also visit my web-site :: residential plumbing (weebly.com)