QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Monday, March 15, 2010

I wrote this comment on Diana's post this morning.

To be honest with myself and record it in my blog. To persist ... no quitting. To complete a 6 weeks being 80% on program. That would improve my general health and well being immensely and make it 'easier,' with healthier habits strengthened.

This is my current goal. I also wrote a comment onhere that I need to be accountable to.

It's most inconvenient to do a 24 hour on plan today and tomorrow is no less difficult, so my '24 hour plan' will have to be Wednesday. Meantime I will make good choices and stay healthy. Today is our last day in Christchurch and we're having lunch with A's parents. It will be at a restaurant and I will be eating sensibly so not a big problem. Tomorrow we fly home so will have some difficulties around eating times and travel but will stay healthy.

I'm really looking forward to being home.

I have been catching up with reading in bed. Now I must get up and organised.

No comments: