QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Thursday, March 11, 2010

I RECKON I'VE EARNED A LAZY DAY

But first you absolutely must go here. and visit my favourite Aussie Blogger. There are so many things I'd like to make personal comment on I have tucked it away for personal reference on days when I can't think.

I haven't drunk enough water. I have felt quite unwell today. The gut pain that hit me an hour after my meal on Saturday night has never completely left me. Yesterday went well so I thought it was just one of those nothing things but I've slept a lot today, had a few extra trips to the loo and struggled to eat and drink although I'm hungry. I've also got a headache so will go to bed early with another bottle of water, and hope whatever it is has gone away tomorrow.

I've managed to sip away on 1 bottle of water but when I began to feel hungry I didn't seem able to cope with much so I've nibbled on thin water crackers, a few lite cheese slices, and some veges left over from tea last night.

This is not a very thoughtful post but enough for today. Hopefully a day like this will not upset me eating plan for too long.

No comments: