QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

BEING ORGANISED IS HALF THE BATTLE

I need food in the house I will eat and enjoy to cover all my meals. I need food in the house that I can make up into a picnic lunch and snacks tomorrow. It will be a long day. I'm already struggling a little today because my stomach is growling. I have that totally empty feeling and it's not nice.

I need to get my own food from the shops and make my own lunch/snacks etc. A is wonderful and likes to be ahead of me but her food is often on the rough side ... the kind of thing I would take to the paddock for the hardworking men at Haymaking time. I'm not complaining. She is kind and helpful but I like food I can enjoy and appreciate. It would be tempting to use the on-site cafes but they will be crowded, there will be queues, they will be expensive and I've been warned the food may not be all that nice. Picnic food to be packed then and I need to organise it in such a way that TWJ will not feel like a pack-horse.

Later

Pork steak in the fridge waiting fr tomorrow night, my lunch packed for tomorrow, I'll pack TWJ's in the morning. We have our water bottles and there will be refill stations. Blueberries and tangelos and a couple of snack bars and we're set. It should be a nice day, hopefully not too hot.

My tunny didn't really settle until right before tea. I ate lightly and feel fine thank goodness.

I could do a Lean For Life exercises but I'm off to bed shortly. We've been away from home 2 weeks now and I'm ready to go back. The last week here will be quite busy what with some shopping in the city before heading back to the sticks and more relatives to visit.

1 comment:

Hippygal said...

So have to agree about being organised..... have a happy day :-)