QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Thursday, February 25, 2010

TIRED, TIRED. TIRED - TOO TIRED TO THINK STRAIGHT

I shouldn't be this tired but I was a bit naughty last night and sat up till .......3 am playing Sudoku and other games on my laptop. I wasn't sleepy ... maybe too much coffee. I've been useless today. Less use than a dead duck.

I wish I could blame the heat but I think at most it was merely a contributing factor.

Otherwise I've managed my food quite well. But I haven't done any exercise for days. I would like to say here and now that tomorrow I will not procrastinate. But I have no confidence in such statements, especially when made by me.

On that short note I'm off to bed.

2 comments:

Kate said...

have a rest day margie anne. sounds like its your bodys way of telling you to. xox

Hippygal said...

Hope you are feeling less tired today, have an awesome weekend :-)