QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Sunday, February 28, 2010

CATCHING UP WITH LFL EXERCISES AND CAR RALLY

I've done my reading and a quick mental run through the exercises for yesterday and today but would like to write them up before we go to bed tonight.

Meantime I must keep cracking on if we are to be ready to go with D on the Car Rally today. Haven't heard from him yet but I think if he wants to pick us up he will just turn up. We have an extra hour this morning so time for a shower and wash my hair.

LATER

Back at W & A's, fed & watered. Too tired to want to write up my LFL stuff, Blobbing out in front of Top Gear and whatever the men want to watch. I'm going to persuade A to play a favourite board game with me.

No comments: