QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Thursday, February 4, 2010

ANOTHER DAY OVER

That's not a good heading but it's how I feel right now. I'm about to go to bed with Maeve Binchy. I'm not really a fan of her books but this one has me wanting to keep reading until I finish.

Spent 5 hours with Mum. I slept at least half the time I was there which was good becaause I didn't sleep last night.

I'm not proud of my Healthy Life today. I ate nothing until lunch-time because I spent most of the morning in bed reading. Lunch was a sandwich of ham and lettuce on generously buttered bread, 2 bananas and whipped fresh cream. Afternoon snack a couple of crackers with a smidgeon of cheese and butter. Tea was a couple of corn cobs again with butter, lots of fresh ground pepper and sprinkle salt. I've had 3 or 4 cups of coffee with sugar. Adds up to far too much sugar and butter for good health. What's worse tonight I don't care.

1 comment:

kate said...

hey margieanne, dont worry about yesterday, start afresh today. my biggest concern for you atm is i am wondering what is motivating you to lose the weight and get healthy? do you have something 'material' that you can strive for? sometimes just wanting to be healthy isnt enough and you need to have something set in your mind to strive for... just a thought.