QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Sunday, January 24, 2010

BETTER START TODAY

I woke feeling more myself today. Still have to go over to Mum's for lunch and if I don't hang around here too long will pop into town and get some 'me friendly' food first. I am wondering how much the DVD we watched on Friday night had to do with feeling out of sorts. It was Stephen Fry in America and while I enjoy most of his stuff in this one he found some serious witchcraft and voodoo events and became fully involved. I know many people who are ultra sensitive in spiritual matters and I like to think I'm stronger in Christ than to be affected but maybe I'm kidding myself. I need to be more careful about what I watch. This can be a little difficult because TWJ thinks I'm a bit bananas anyway, he does not understand for one minute my walk with God. I will just have to put up with his reaction when I choose to walk away from such things in future.

1 comment:

kate said...

stay strong with your beliefs margieanne, and dont let anyone intimidate your decisions :) xo