QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Thursday, January 28, 2010

ANOTHER DAY AT HOME

Another sleepless night. Can't understand it. I've been completely caffeine free all week. The nights are warm but not uncomfortable so no reason at all.

In spite of that I've still managed to maintain a reasonably healthy schedule. It was a bonus to get another free day at home courtesy of my niece. I had missed 2 days on the cross-trainer but managed to do 4 km although was a bit slow as it took me 22 minutes. My usual berry smoothie for breakfast was followed by lunch of beef and lettuce on vogel, rather more bread and butter than is good for me, beef & salad for dinner. I've snacked on nuts, small piece of parmsan, carrot and a small banana.

I think I can safely say that is now 4 days in a row. All I need to do is get my sleep patterns sorted.

I've done precious little today except read, caught up on some blogs, ChrisH and Cammy. Two completely different types of blog but I love them both.

All day I kept an eye on the Million Dollar House and watched it go well past the million dollar goal. That was exciting. Every dollar, once promotional costs have been met, will go into building the Church Community Centre so the more they get the easier it will be to complete the complex. They have 3 more days of selling pictures before the prize draw closes and I understand it will probably be drawn on Feb 8th in front of TV cameras.

It;s heading for 11pm and I am tired so off to bed.

1 comment:

Amy said...

MargieAnne.. I am so sorry for the sleeplessness... that is so hard!!

Hoping you slept better last night!

Hugs.. Amy