QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Monday, October 12, 2009

WEIGH IN

I have lost 3 kg in 2 1/2 weeks. It should have been more like 4 kg but I got stuck into bread yesterday eating 3 large unhealthy sandwiches as well as pizza. Today I pay the price, not only in an overnight weight gain instead of consolidating my loss throughout the week but I'm grumpy as. I have this terrible love/hate relationship with bread. My body loves me when I keep away but I find it so tempting.

The damage is a nuisance but temporary. All I need to do is focus today on keeping to the Kate Morgan program and I will be fine. I haven't had breakfast yet so will have a protein smoothie shortly. For lunch I will have an egg salad or soup and I will eat snacks regularly and make a better attempt to drink water.

I'm having a real struggle to drink adequate amounts of fluid, especially water. This isn't like me so will just have to be a bit more aware and drink at regular intervals.

Didn't sleep well. TWJ kept waking me with a nasty cough so I went into the spare room.. When I tried to sleep in, he got up and made a racket. Not at all like him to be so inconsiderate. He probably feels so lousy he doesn't know what he's doing.

I'm doing an extra shift this afternoon and will be sleeping at Mum's Thursday and Friday nights so have a few challenges this week.

No comments: