QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

STRUGGLING

Already I have messed up today. I didn't get home until nearly midnight from Church last night and was so hungry I made a jam & cheese sandwich. I really must make sure there is always my favourite vegie soup ready to heat, either frozen or fresh made, so I have something light, tasty and quick for these night-time snack/meals.

I have a fairly full day. TWJ is home sick, reckons he's getting better so won't bother chasing him off to Dr. Not only is there a cost but it would take 2 - 3 hours by the time I get him there and back. I am going to Mum's when I finish here, to get her lunch and dinner and have a few chores in town. So challenging foodwise especially as I've started the day with coffee instead of my healthy smoothie.

Later. I'm glad it's bed time otherwise I'd eat like a crazy woman. Tomorrow is going to be a better day.

1 comment:

halfdozendaily said...

It can be hard when we have busy days like this can't it? All you can do is the best you can, and like you're doing, get right back on track! :) Keep it up!!