QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Monday, June 1, 2009

ON SAD THINGS AND NOTHING MUCH

I wish I could be more help to Jay. See the last paragraph in the previous post. The family keep breaking out into screaming ... not wailing or weeping and our poor daughter is beside herself with the way they are expressing their grief. Os's mother was buried on the evening of the day she died but as her death was very sudden I guess the family will be in some state of shock and grieving for a while yet. There was even an autopsy which is unusual.

They were to be away for 8 weeks but I need to make sure that things here are in order because I think they will stay in Turkey for longer.

Meantime I have had a very lazy day. I almost never eat sweets, lollies and candy but I have tonight. Almost a whole bag of jelly beans. It's TWJ's fault. He didn't eat his share fast enough.

I need to make a 'TO DO' list or I will end up staggering around, completely exhausted trying to do everything on the last day. We are working Sunday, 14th and we need to have our bags ready and all the other chores finished before we go to work because come Monday 15th we have to be out the door about 10.30 am.

Time for me to go to bed and hopefully I will be better organised and more productive tomorrow.

3 comments:

JC said...

So sorry to hear about Jay's Mom.

Thanks for the wonderful comment you left on Prayerfully Yours. It meant so much to me for you to take the time to share your heart.

Not for your weight loss issues. Eat up that healthy food but also as your blog titles says, "With God nothing is too hard". I've discovered that if I will let Him. He will help me in this area. He is so brilliant and He love us so much that He will personalize a plan to meet our unique needs.

Have a great trip.

kate said...

aw thats so sad margieanne :( thinking of them during this difficult time xo

kimmy said...

awe bug hugs hun thinking of them in this horrible time
XXXXXXX