QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Friday, May 22, 2009

QUICKIE

Yesterday turned to custard especially when we arrived home from work and TWJ ate what was left of the quiche I had bought for our tea but I had given it to W because he pitifully asked what I had bought for his lunch when I arrived there yesterday after doing my shopping. So I was cold, tired and nothing prepared for me. On top of that son G, from Rotorua, arrived here about 10 minutes after us. We were expecting him to go to Mum's. It's possibly better he is here although our bathroom is not so good for a paraplegic whereas we designed the one at Mum's with G in mind.

No walk, but shopping. 4 slices of toast with butter & jam/jelly. Otherwise I suppose it was a reasonably healthy day.

Today also has it's challenges. I leave for Mum's in about an hour and still have to wash my hair and breakfast. It's cold after a frost but at least no wind and lots of sun. The house is not so tidy. I have to do some quick pick-up & hide as W & A coming here for lunch. I think I will leave the instructions & TWJ can make their lunch as I'm running out of time. I spend day with Mum until I go to work 4-8 pm.

It's a lovely day so should get in a walk at MUm's .... it's just all the stuff to do here. TWJ dare not touch my stuff so I have to do my own pick up. Had better get onto it. At least he is quite happy to do bathroom dishes and floors if he can find them.

2 comments:

kate said...

hey margieanne

the weather here in NSW australia is torrential at the moment. being stuck in the house is boring !! hope you get everything done today!! xo

kimmy said...

im jealous we have had a week of rain here like Kate said i have cabin fever!!!!

i cant believe your trip is so soon how exciting
XXXX