QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

LET'S LAUGH


I was sent this in an email a while ago. It has taken a while to get it all in order so I hope it still hits your funny bone.







I can't eat chicken any more,








because of Bird flu.





can't eat pork any more,











because of "Swine Flu".....




Can't eat Beef,





Mad cow.....





Can't eat eggs,


Salmonella.






Can't eat fish,



heavy metal poisons in their waters.




Can't eat fruits and veggies,







insecticides and herbicides.





Hmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!













I believe that leaves Chocolate and ice cream!!!!!!!!








To rearrange being "S
TRESSED"

(by your dilemma)

spell it backwards and...eat

'DESSERTS' (lots of them)








PHEWEEEE!

3 comments:

kimmy said...

LOL love it!!! thats my excuse from now on :D

Me said...

Very cute!!

JC said...

Cute!!!