QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Thursday, May 7, 2009

FOCUS,FOCUS,FOCUS

Day 4 and still doing OK. I did have lemon, lime & bitters last night with ordinary lemonade, ( sweet soda). Maybe once a week is OK because the only place I have this is at the Pub Quizz and I only have one. Bar owner makes nothing out of me!

Jay made my tea which was also off plan for me but WW style. Small steak, couscous, silverbeet/chard sprinkled with parmesan. Couscous does absolutely nothing for me but I accepted rather than be 'difficult' because it would do little harm.

Onto today. Getting Psyched up.

8 glasses/cups/mugs water/herbal unsweetened fruit tea.
breakfast Smoothie.
Lunch tuna & cottage cheese loaf.
snacks parmesan cheese, 2 hard boiled eggs
Dinner as lunch.

Walked on beach about 25 minutes. Wasn't able to walk far. Was very slow because of stupid pain in leg probably caused by back. I had to take full doses of pain relief to manage at work.

TWJ has day at home tomorrow while I go to Mum's in morning then to work in afternoon. I will eat similarly to today but make sure I get all my snacks in. TWJ can cook the beef roast to give us plenty of cold meat over the weekend.

It's 9 pm and all I want to do is go to bed so one more drink to take meds and I'll be tucked up, nice and cosy.

1 comment:

kate said...

you are on a roll now margieanne!!! keep at it :D xo