QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Focus for today.

I have done well for 2 days in a row. I will make it 3.

Drink plenty of water.
No caffeine.
No sugar.
No bread or other baked stuff.

I will be out all day ... At Mum's, doing some shopping for her, WW 5 pm then possibly pub quizz.

Lots of traps so I will need to be alert.

Just re-read the importance of 'Psychological warfare' against unhealthy habits. I'm beginning to 'Psych' myself up.

I'm not as well organised as I should be regarding my lunch and evening meal so will have to sort that out while at Mum's.

3 comments:

4meandmy2boys said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :) I appreciate the kind words.
I just saw that you are eliminating caffeine. I am thinking that I need to do that as well. I have tried a few times but caved. I have really bad Fibromyalgia so I know it's in my best interest. It's hard to actually do it! Did you stop cold turkey on caffeine?

Sheryl said...

You sound like me, ok 2 good days let's make it 3. About days 3 and 4 I start to get weak and say what the heck. Together lets beat this thing.

Mama Bear June said...

Great job! Keep up that healthy trend.
Path to Health