QUILTING WILL DOMINATE THE NEXT FEW MONTHS

TIME TO GET THIS FINISHED - 10 YEARS WORK IN PROGRESS

Friday, May 15, 2009

EVIL FLU

I was just building up my immune system nicely too.

All I want to eat are high carbohydrate foods.

My head is thick. I'm wheezing. I've been told to drink lots yet every mouthful of liquid is an effort.

The Dr. says no antibiotic required. My boss wants me to work tomorrow evening because they are so short staffed but I say no way.

Sunday night Jay drives to Auckland airport after a day's work on call to pick up one of our S.I. sons who will stay for a week.

Our loan applications have been turned down so we are rethinking our trip. Plenty of time for us to change flights and be away a shorter time.

Brain not functioning well so that's it until I feel better.

2 comments:

kate said...

hey margieanne

we too, have been sick with the flu in this household this week. its terrible :( i hope that everything can be sorted out with your trip, id hate for you to have a semi- relaxed time over there instead of a fully relaxed one because you are worried about finances. hang in there, and id say no to work too. xoxo

Mama Bear June said...

I'm so sorry. Hope you feel much better soon.
Path to Health